Patient Transport Service Coordinator Jobs
What can they offer you?
- Career development
- Work/life balance
- A culture focussed on core values of Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment
What are they looking for?
- Enthusiastic team members with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Innovative thinkers who strive for excellence
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: General Admin Staff Grade 7
Remuneration: $65,779 per annum
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ113219
What you’ll be doing *Patient Transport Service Coordinator Jobs
If you are a person with disability and require information or specific arrangements to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the Disability Employment Leader by email [email protected]
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person and would like some more information about applying for a role within HealthShare NSW, please contact one of their Aboriginal Workforce Consultants [email protected]ov.au
Selection Criteria for *Patient Transport Service Coordinator Jobs
- Practical experience in booking and scheduling operational activities, with an understanding of patient flow principles in a large diverse service industry organisation and/or relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and forward thinking approach including the ability to analyse and interpret large amounts of information, ability to deal with operational challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in multi-tasking, analysing and interpreting operational information and where attention to detail is essential.
- Proven ability to be adaptive, resilient and tenacious while maintaining a positive outlook
Where you’ll be working?
HealthShare NSW provides support services to the NSW health system. An organisation of over 6,500 staff, their services include food and patient support, linen, patient transport, procurement and logistics, and financial and employee transactions. They are the largest provider of these services in Australia.
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB