Perth Diploma Paramedic Jobs
Silverstone Recruitment are looking for paramedics to join them for FIFO work (Ex Perth) operating on mine site, on contract to begin with, but with genuine potential for long term permanent employment.
Primary responsibilities for this health care paramedicine job;
- Managing the health of the workforce through the provision of medical services, injury management, rehabilitation and health promotion
- Active member of the ER Team and first responder to all emergency incidents
- Assist in the implementation of the sites emergency plan and procedures
- Manage site medical function, equipment and facilities ensuring adequate first aid and treatment is always available
- Maintain up to date medical records of employees, review and process pre-employment medicals and site entry requirements
- Liaise with department managers, doctors, IM coordinators and injured persons in rehabilitation and return to work programs
- Support the HSE and and Training functions to ensure specific accident and preventative control measures are in place
To be considered for these Perth diploma paramedic jobs, you must have:
- 3+ years in a similar position within mining (underground mining preferred)
- APHRA Registered Paramedic (Industrial)/Nurse
- Experience directing and training an ER Team
- Experience in facilitating First Aid training
- Authorised drug and alcohol tester certification
- Experience in workers compensation and injury management
- Cert III in Mine Emergency Response
- Cert IV Mines Rescue
- HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care / HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science
- Excellent communicator, positive and adaptive personality
- `C` Drivers License
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your expertise to the table and leave a positive influence on a significant mining workforce.
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: