Perth Emergency Services Officer Jobs
Core HSS are currently looking for Emergency Services Officers for an 18 month project in the Pilbara region of WA. If you’ve got your Cert IV in Healthcare (Ambulance) as well as the other listed requirements be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
Requirements for this paramedic job:
- Cert IV in Healthcare (Ambulance)
- Cert III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Authorised DAS Collection Officer
- Driver’s License HR/MR
- Certificate IV Training & Assessing
- Diploma of Paramedical Science (Desirable)
Applicants will require the following attributes for Perth Emergency Services Officer Jobs:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Ability to train volunteer Emergency Response teams
- A self-starter who is dedicated to making a positive contribution
Core HS are at the forefront of Injury Prevention, Incident Response and workplace H&S Education. If you have a strong commitment to HSEQ and confidence in your skills and experience as an ESO, they would like to hear from you. All candidates must be prepared to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen as a part of our selection process.
About the company:
Core HS is Western Australian owned and operated company which has been in operation since 2007. Our Perth based team has recently combined the company’s 11 year history in Preventative Healthcare with over 35 years of Safety & Emergency Response Management experience. Core HS operate a 360-degree approach to on site risk management encompassing Injury Prevention, Incident Response and Workplace Health, Safety and Wellbeing Education.
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: