Perth Mining ESO Jobs
Health Care Paramedic Roles Western Australia
Choosing a career as an Emergency Services Officers is a very rewarding career pathway. This is a popular career choice for those who don’t want to pursue a university pathway to become an Ambulance Paramedic. Degrees can mean 3 years extra study as well as deciding if spending extra money on education is really worth it, especially when asking the question, “how much does a Bachelor of Paramedic Science degree really cost?” The HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science and HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care are rapidly becoming the new standard for mining ESO careers.
About Perth Mining ESO Jobs:
We are currently seeking applications from Medical Emergency Service Officers with a strong medical background in mine site / remote location for ongoing, long term 2:2 & 8:6 rosters FIFO out of Perth.
Requirements for Perth Mining ESO Jobs:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on a remote mine site or resource project
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response
- Cert III Public Safety Fire Fighting Operations
- Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance)
- Diploma of Paramedical Science (Highly Desirable)
- Minimum Self Contained Breathing Apparatus, Respond to Fire, Road Accident Rescue, HAZMAT and Confined Space Rescue
- Cert IV in TAE (Highly Desirable)
- Authorised Drug and Alcohol Tester Certification
- HR Licence
Applicants with the following additional skills will be highly regarded:
- High level of written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work in a team environment
What can Baseline offer you?
- Qantas Frequent Flyer points and status credits for certain flights
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Please click apply now button and all shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly. Baseline Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Straits Islanders to apply.
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care and focus on working in the mining and resource sector as an Emergency Services Officers?
Let’s make it happen together!
Call APC on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
Choose from these qualifications:
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.