Perth Registered Paramedic Jobs
Wilson Health are wanting to hire casual patient transport officers, ambulance officers (medics) & registered paramedics for work in Perth.
If you have your Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport or Certificate IV in Health Care as well as the other listed requirements be sure to let them know you’re ready for action!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB:
- Manage and transport patients with the best clinical outcomes in accordance with qualifications, scope and authority to practice under the Wilson Medic One Clinical Governance and Medical oversight framework
- Perform daily ambulance and equipment checks in accordance with Wilson Medic One operating procedures as well as submit Patient Care Records (PCR) and medical records to the standards required
- Comply with clinical standards and practices prescribed by the Wilson Medic One Clinical Governance and Medical Oversight framework
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS HEALTH CARE JOB:
To be successful in *Perth Registered Paramedic Jobs* you will have as a minimum:
- Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport (HLT31115) for Patient Transport Officers
- Certificate IV in Health Care (HLT41115) or higher for other ambulance personnel
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated Operational experience, no less than 12 months for Medic and Paramedic roles
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- WA Police Clearance (issued within the last 3 months)
- Physical capability to perform the inherent duties
- Team orientated nature and excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory level of computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to plan emergency responses
- Well organised and skilled in communicating with people
- Self-motivated and able to drive excellence in team environment
- Driving operational vehicles qualification
BENEFITS OF THIS PERTH BASED PARAMEDICAL POSITION:
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing (TAE) with LLN
- Manual Drivers Licence
- PART™ Training (Predict Assess & Respond To Predict, Assess & Respond To challenging/aggressive Behaviour
- Industrial Medic Experience
- Certificate III in Mines Rescue
About the company offering this health care role:
The Wilson Group is an industry leader in the provision of diversified services including Health, Storage, Parking, Security and Technology Solutions. Their successful operations have expanded internationally and this growth is underpinned by superior performance and the strength of their relationships. Wilson Medic One provides strategic and alternative service solutions including ambulance and patient transport services, medical placements, emergency response and event medical solutions.
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: