Registered Paramedic Jobs NSW
SDS are looking for registered Paramedics and are seeking expressions of interest from suitable qualified and experienced registered Paramedics.
If you possess an advanced advanced diploma such as the HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science or paramedical degree, be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
About Registered Paramedic Jobs NSW:
You will be a qualified AHPRA registered Paramedic, ideally with proven experience in providing health and medical services in a remote mining, construction or oil and gas experience.
Mandatory qualifications, certifications and competencies:
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Registration as Paramedic,
- State / territory Ambulance Service Paramedic Experience,
- Advanced Diploma / Degree in Paramedical Science,
- A current Driver’s license
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) or ACLS certified,
- Drug and Alcohol Testing certification,
- Experience in conducting hydration testing,
- Degree in Paramedical Science
Experience, skills and attributes for Registered Paramedic Jobs NSW:
- Self-motivated, able to work independently,
- Substantial experience with administration of medications according to protocol,
- Proactive and customer orientated approach to service delivery,
- Team orientated nature and excellent communication skills,
- Satisfactory level of computer literacy, administration and report submission,
- Well organised and skilled in communicating with people,
- Excellent personal presentation,
Please note a pre-employment medical, reference checks and clinical verification of competency will be undertaken prior to employment. Regular and random drug testing will be undertaken during the course of employment.
Location and remuneration:
- Various rosters available,
- 12 hour day shift.
About the company:
Safety Direct Solutions Pty Ltd (SDS) is a registered Training Organisation (RTO #51632) and a leading provider of industrial safety, fire, rescue, medical training and emergency services personnel in the Australasian region. Our clients depend on our team to respond to and effectively manage any emergency situation.
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: