Registered Paramedic Jobs QLD
THE OPPORTUNITY :
- Providing proactive and reactive pre‐hospital and post patient care, health, safety and emergency.
- Support at the mine Site in order to prevent, control and treat injuries and illness;
- Coach, lead and advise mine personnel and emergency response team in order to prevent and if needed effectively treat injuries,
- Provide creation and monitoring of return to work programs, pre and post illness and injury management.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS for *Registered Paramedic Jobs QLD :
- Diploma of Paramedical Science or equivalent
- Apply First Aid Certification & CPR
- Standard 11 Mine Safety Induction
- Certificate IV in workplace Training and Assessment
- Advanced 4WD certificate/DTEC
- Demonstrated experience working under the Health (Drugs and Poisons) Regulation as a Paramedic
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Course in Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Availability to work on a 7on 7 off roster
- High attention to detail
- Highly experienced working remotely under a client contract
WHY JOIN ?
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Rewards Program – including significant retail discounts and offers
- Numerous travel discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance options
- Novated Leasing
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
About the Company:
At Sonic HealthPlus they offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. They encourage their employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. They strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.