Registered Paramedic/Nurse Jobs Sydney
Expressions of interest*
RFDS is opening up *expressions of interest* for Registered Paramedics and Registered Nurses within Western Sydney to provide high quality patient care and treatment during the transport of patients with a wide variety of medical conditions, in accordance with RFDS MPC policies, procedures, and Non-Emergency Patient Transport Regulations. A key focus of the role is on maintaining positive working relationships with clients.
***Please note these are casual/ relief positions.***
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform patient assessment and intervention.
- Assess the effectiveness of any intervention in accordance with all Flying Doctor MPC guidelines, NEPT regulations and within prescribed scope of practice.
- Perform independently and problem solve within established policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with other team members.
- Maintain an understanding of RFDS MPC Policies and procedures and Non-Emergency Patient Transport Regulations to support best practice.
Qualifications and Experience for *Registered Paramedic/Nurse Jobs Sydney:
- Qualified as a Registered Ambulance Paramedic or Division 1 Registered Nurse
- Experience working in the non-emergency patient transport sector in an equal role is desirable
- Knowledge of NSW NEPT service specifications
- Full NSW Drivers Licence
- Hold (or be willing to obtain) a satisfactory National Police Check completed within the last 6 months.
- Hold (or be willing to obtain) a Working With Childrens Check for employment.
RFDS policies require that mandatory immunisations must be obtained by any new staff members prior to commencement of work. Please be aware that if you don’t have all the immunisations required, you may not be immediately eligible for a role within Mobile Patient Care. Please follow the link below for a copy of required immunisations:
About the Company:
Proudly serving Australians since 1928, the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) provides emergency aero medical and health care services for people in rural and remote regions across Australia.
Mobile Patient Care (MPC) is a service division of RFDS Victoria, providing non-emergency patient transport services in both rural and metropolitan locations across VIC, TAS and NSW.