Safety Medic Western Australia
Medic Aid W.A.
This is an example of an advertised job on SEEK.com.au for a suitably qualified medic. Diploma of Paramedical Science (no degree or registration required). This job is not clear on the location of the job, nor does it state ant salary or work type.
Safety Medic Job Western Australia – Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in an Occupational Health setting, with emergency medical skills.
- Strong administration skills to provide administrative maintenance of management systems, data and intellectual materials.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Experience in investigating and reporting safety incidents.
- Clear and definitive communication skills – both written and verbal.
Safety Medic Job Western Australia Qualifications/Certificates:
- Diploma of Paramedical Science
- Cert IV OH & S
- Drug and Alcohol testing certification.
- Police Clearance
The Safety Medic Job Western Australia role will:
- Provide emergency treatment on-site when/if required.
- Interfaces effectively with contractor/workforce compliance management system is administered effectively.
- Collate, input and analyze health & safety data.
- Maintain a database of all Project related health & safety data and input data to corporate reporting systems.
- Prepare and distribute health & safety reports within specific deadlines.
- Track Injury Cases and maintain case chronologic event logs.
- Preparation & minute-taking of meetings.
- Produce publications (newsletters, notice boards etc.) & Project health & safety Reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly Quarterly, Yearly).
This is a casual position providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work and career progression. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, apply on the SEEK website.
Reporting to the Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Manager, you will be accountable for the Medical & Health & Safety management systems
The successful applicant will be required to provide contactable references and undergo a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol test.
As a leader in the provision of high quality health, training, industrial and event services, Medic Aid WA provides specialisied emergency response paramedics for all industry requirements in the following areas:
- Safety & Emergency Training Services & Assessment
- Medical response personnel for event management groups
- Occupational health and safety coverage for Mining and Construction
- Specialised Industrial health services to resource sites
- Labour Hire of paramedical and safety personnel
- Specialised medical services such as special operations paramedics
- Ambulance hire
- Nationally Recognised Training (RTO Code 52717)
- Customised training solutions for any industry
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have experience providing pre-hospital emergency care?