Sydney Paramedic Jobs Apply
Paramedical Health Care roles NSW
About Sydney Paramedic Jobs Apply:
The structure of this casual role allows for flexible and social working hours and is a Monday to Friday roster.
The role is to provide immediate primary, emergency care on site. Incidents their Paramedics generally respond to range from heart attacks, chest pain, breathing issues, trips, falls, sprains etc. The variety of low-to-high acuity injuries means their medics work closely with NSW Ambulance if the incident requires further treatment and transportation to hospital.
Qualifications for this health care role:
- Degree or Diploma qualified paramedic
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Police & Working with Children’s Check (or ability to obtain)
- Current Advanced Life Support qualification (desirable)
- Strong customer services & communication skills
Safety Australia is collaborating with Sydney Trains to provide Paramedics the opportunity to work in a diverse and lively working environment to help facilitate the safe travel of the Sydney Train commuters. This initiative is part of the Reliability program and is designed to:
- Assist customers who fall sick or are injured on trains or stations; and
- Where safe to do so, remove customers who fall sick or are injured on trains as an urgent priority. Where a customer is unable to be removed from the train, the Paramedics will remain on the train with the customer and provide treatment on the service.
Call APC on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a Paramedical career development plan!