Sydney Paramedic Jobs Apply
Paramedical Health Care roles NSW
About Sydney Paramedic Jobs Apply:
The structure of this casual role allows for flexible and social working hours and is a Monday to Friday roster.
The role is to provide immediate primary, emergency care on site. Incidents their Paramedics generally respond to range from heart attacks, chest pain, breathing issues, trips, falls, sprains etc. The variety of low-to-high acuity injuries means their medics work closely with NSW Ambulance if the incident requires further treatment and transportation to hospital.
Qualifications for this health care role:
- Degree or Diploma qualified paramedic
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Police & Working with Children’s Check (or ability to obtain)
- Current Advanced Life Support qualification (desirable)
- Strong customer services & communication skills
Safety Australia is collaborating with Sydney Trains to provide Paramedics the opportunity to work in a diverse and lively working environment to help facilitate the safe travel of the Sydney Train commuters. This initiative is part of the Reliability program and is designed to:
- Assist customers who fall sick or are injured on trains or stations; and
- Where safe to do so, remove customers who fall sick or are injured on trains as an urgent priority. Where a customer is unable to be removed from the train, the Paramedics will remain on the train with the customer and provide treatment on the service.
Want to develop an amazing career in the mining an resource sector as a pre-hospital emergency health care professional? Can you picture yourself working in the mines and enjoying the feeling of making good money – how good would that be?. You’re probably wondering where to start, which courses to do and how to develop your employability skills to pick and choose the Emergency Services Officer job that suits you the best? When you’re qualified and have the skills employers are looking for, you’re finally in a position to negotiate.
We recommend the HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science; the highest level paramedical qualification before going to uni. And now more than ever, it’s a good thing to find out more and discover as much as you can about being an ESO before making a career choice. There’s always more to learn – but you have to start somewhere. We’ll get you there.
Call APC on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a Paramedical career development plan!