Transport Officer QLD
The position is to provide professional, courteous transportation and medical courier services for TAIHS clients as required. This role has some responsibility for the general and mechanical maintenance of company vehicles, in accordance with company procedures.
- Demonstrate diligence when transporting patients to and from locations in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure the vehicle is maintained in a clean and tidy condition
- Ensure pre-start and maintenance checklists are completed accordingly
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrate an excellent driving record with knowledge and understanding of Road Traffic Regulations, interpret maps and street directory
- Ability to understand transport schedules and coordinate transport appointments in line with patient needs and assist them accordingly
- Demonstrate empathy for people who are frail, aged, disabled and/or disadvantaged
- Hold current Driver Accreditation and be eligible to acquire on commencement
- Travel across region and work out of normal hours of duty may be required
- Current unrestricted ‘MR’ Class Drivers License (Qld) – essential
- Current Blue Card and Queensland Notice of Suitability(working with children and young people) or willingness to apply
- Satisfactory Police Check – no Serious/Criminal/Court Record
Please contact HR as applications lodged without the required documentation will not be deemed complete.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.Apply now for Transport Officer Primary Health Care Charters Towers QLD