Emergency Management Coordinator – Underground
RECEO Solutions are seeking a skilled Emergency Services Coordinator to join our team in Queensland.
RECEO Solutions is a risk management organization which specializes in the provision of proactive safety and emergency response services and Emergency Response Training to the resource and construction industry.
RECEO will provide you with a supportive field based working environment with the ability to fine-tune your skills and develop as an Emergency Services Coordinator.
This is an immediate start opportunity for a skilled Underground Emergency Services Coordinator to work in conjunction with an established on-site team in Queensland.
ERC General Duties consist of:
- On-site Emergency Management
- Provide emergency response subject matter expertise
- Delivery of onsite maintenance training
- Client assistance with solutions to emergency protocols
- Respond to localized emergencies
Emergency Services Coordinator role you will need to hold the following qualifications:
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response (Underground BG4, Favourable)
- Certificate IV Pre-Hospital Care
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Underground Mining / Rescue Experience – BG4
- HR Drivers License
Following personal attributes will be looked upon favourably:
- Strong Computing Skills
- Ability to work Autonomously
- Sound Communication Skills
- Training Experience
NOTE: this is a sample job