Underground Medic Jobs Perth
Health Care ESO Jobs Western Australia
Ever though about working as an ESO? This is a popular career choice for those who don’t want to commit to a 3-year university degree. The HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science or HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care can be completed in only 12-18 months for much less money and are rapidly becoming the new standards for mining ESO careers.
About this paramedic job:
Baseline Group are currently seeking applications from Emergency Service Officers with a strong medical background in mine site / remote location for ongoing short, long term and shutdown contracts FIFO out of Perth.
Requirements for Underground Medic Jobs Perth:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on a remote mine site or resource project
- Certificate III Mines Rescue Response
- Certificate III Public Safety Fire Fighting Operations (Desirable)
- Minimum Self Contained Breathing Apparatus, Respond to Fire, Road Accident Rescue, HAZMAT and Confined Space Rescue
- HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science or HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care
- Cert IV in TAE (Desirable)
- Authorised Drug and Alcohol Tester Certification
- National Police Clearance completed within the last 12 months (or willing to obtain)
Applicants with the following additional skills will be highly desired:
- High level of written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work in a team environment
About the company offering Perth Emergency Services Officer Medic Jobs:
Baseline Group has been providing Security, Medical, Rescue and Safety services to the mining, marine and energy industries since 2010. Our offices are operated by industry professionals who understand the challenges of remote area work and the important role that our personnel play in maintaining a safe and productive work site.
Baseline Group is part of the Jobfit Health Group Australia. Jobfit is Australia’s largest privately owned occupational healthcare service provider and has been delivering comprehensive, professional and high quality services since 1996.
Want to build an amazing career as an ESO?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.