Western Australia ESO Paramedic Jobs
MSS are seeking looking for Emergency Services Officers (ESOs) for an immediate start for Full time and Casual roles in Western Australia, working on rotational FIFO rosters from Perth.
MSS will provide you with an attractive wage, accommodation & meals whilst on rotation, training and a focused program of continuing professional development to support a rewarding career opportunity.
These exciting opportunities include duties such as but not limited to:
- Dedicated multidisciplinary ESO Team position
- First response to emergency incidents
- Participate and support FRT training on site
- Support site HSE activities (as required)
Mandatory Requirements for Western Australia ESO Paramedic Jobs:
- HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance) or equivalent/ higher
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Hold current competencies in emergency patient care and resuscitation
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- HR Drivers Licence
- 4WD Driving Course (2 Day)
- Current Police Clearance
- Immunisations for Hepatitis A & B and Tetanus
- 3-5 years mining industry experience
- MSIC Card
- Certificate IV Training and Assessor
- Aviation fire and rescue experience and/or qualifications
Professional Skills for Western Australia ESO Paramedic Jobs:
- Ability to work undertake FIFO rotational roster (12 hour day and night shifts)
- Ability to work to client Fatigue Management Policies
- Active previous professional experience working in the emergency services industry – (Fire Services, Defence Force or Mines Rescue)
- Safety background, experience or exposure highly regarded
If you possess all of the essential qualifications and you are a professional that can demonstrate a proven work ethic, we would like to hear from you.
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: